Taiko, meaning 'drum' in Japanese, is a bill acceptor from JCM featuring their unique, high security drum winding technology. This technology transports banknotes and acts as a powerful anti-fishing mechanism by rotating and tangling any foreign object attached to the note.
In addition to this patented feature, Taiko offers the high anti-fraud integrity associated with all JCM products, utilising a bank note anti-pull-back system and high quality counterfeit protection.
The JCM Taiko is small, light and door-mountable with a clip on style, making it easy to transport, install, remove and integrate into a wide range of applications.
· Innovative drum winding technology
· Automatic re-validation
· Dip-switch selectable interface
· CE approval
· Combined anti-fishing mechanisms - drum, lever and optical sensor
· Validation methods - transparency, reflection (red, blue, IR & NIR) and optical (4 wavelengths)
· "Rainbow" full colour LED faceplate - pattern changeable via dip switch
· MDB, serial, pulse, parallel and ccTalk protocols
· Available in European configuration [Pub 7] or USA configuration with magnetic head [Pub 11]
· DIMENSIONS 100mm W x 98mm D x 88mm H
· WEIGHT 0.6 kg
· INTERFACE OPTIONS MDB, Serial, Pulse, Parallel and ccTalk protocols
· POWER REQUIREMENTS 12vdc 1.4 A Maximum
· NOTE WIDTHS 62mm - 82mm
· ACCEPTANCE RATENo less than 90%
· VALIDATION SPEED 2.8 seconds per note
· BANKNOTE LENGTH 120 - 160mm
· MEMORY SIZE 8M Flash
· NO. OF DENOMINATIONS 25 x denominations /4 ways