The UBA bill acceptor by JCM has been specifically designed to accept all the world's currencies, with specially engineered transport unit, frame and cashbox widened to accommodate all bills up to 85mm in width.
The UBA boasts a 4-way acceptance ability, giving it the highest rate in the industry, and is fully JCM Intelligent Cashbox (ICB) compatible.
The highest levels of bank note security is achieved by multi-frequency validation technology, and validation speed is still exceptional at 4 seconds. JCM's established and unrivaled anti-stringing mechanism prevents retraction of bills.
· Cashbox capacity approximately 500 notes (900 optional)
· Visual audit window in cashbox
· Easy maintenance - all major areas including bill path accessible without use of tools
· Superior optical sensing technology
· Lightweight, durable, damage resistant plastic construction
· DIMENSIONS 114mm W x 234mm D x 298mm H
· WEIGHT 4.0 kg
· INTERFACE OPTIONS Serial & RS-232C (USB & ccTalk optional)
· POWER REQUIREMENTS 12VDC, 4A
· NOTE WIDTHS 62mm - 85mm
· ACCEPTANCE RATE 98% or higher
· VALIDATION SPEED 2 seconds per note
· ACCEPTED BANKNOTE LENGTH 125 - 170mm
· TRANSPORT SPEED Approx. 2 seconds (from insertion to vend signal output), Approx. 5 seconds (from insertion to stacking
· MEMORY SIZE 8M Flash/ EPROM, 16M Flash/ EPROM available
· NO. OF DOMINATIONS 32 x denominations /4 ways (64 denominations /4 ways)
· STACKER BOX CAPACITY 500 or 900 notes
· ANTI-STRINGING MECHANISM PB Unit
· INTERFACE (JCM-ID) Pulse, Parallel, ID-003, USB, ccTalk