Designed by JCM exclusively for commercial use, the TBV bill acceptor can be used for single or bulk note transactions.
The TBV can accept up to 50 mixed denomination notes at a time while still maintaining the fastest current processing speed of 2 seconds per note or less. The TBV processes notes from the bottom of the stack, allowing additional notes to be added, while rejected notes are returned in a separate slot without slowing the process. Multiple currencies and widths can be inserted at once.
The double-locking impact-resistant cashbox has the largest current capacity at 2,000 notes, and is highly secure for transportation of notes in end-of-session routines.
· Superior sensing technology with 6 wavelengths of optical sensors plus magnetic head
· Durable and high impact resistant cashbox is removable and double lockable with easy access to side door
· Accepts multiple denominations and currencies simultaneously ICB compatible to reduce accounting variances, reduce drop process time consumption and eliminate manual errors
· DIMENSIONS 114mm W x 468.9mm D x 475.8mm
· H WEIGHT 12 kg
· INTERFACE OPTIONS Photo-coupler, RS-232, ccTalk
· POWER REQUIREMENTS 24vdc, 5.3A Maximum
· NOTE WIDTHS 60mm - 85mm
· ACCEPTANCE RATE 98% or higher
· VALIDATION SPEED 1.7 - 2 seconds (variable width)
· ACCEPTED BANKNOTE LENGTH 110 - 170mm
· TRANSPORT SPEED Centuring Model less that 2 seconds, note to note, USA Model less than 1.7 seconds, note to note
· NO. OF DENOMINATIONS 100 x denominations /4 ways
· MEMORY SIZE 64M Flash
· STACKER BOX CAPACITY 2000 notes
· ANTI-STRINGING MECHANISM Optical anti-stringing sensors
· INTERFACE (JCM-ID) ID-003, RS232, ccTalk, USB (2.0)