The latest generation of bill acceptor has been launched by market leaders JCM - the new JCM iPRO.
The iPRO has one of the most sophisticated sensing and anti-stringing defenses to bank note fraud that has ever been developed by JCM.
The iPRO's modular design means that the iPRO validator head can easily replace an existing UBA head, providing an instant improved performance.
The iPRO accepts bank notes up to 85mm in width and 170mm in length, plus barcode coupons two-way, face up.
· 100% compatibility with UBA - a 'plug and play' retrofit
· Sealed bill path to protect against dust, liquid and light
· 7 wavelength optical and magnetic sensors
· Dual exit sensors with anti-stringing drum device
· Faster note-to-note speed
· Highest first-time acceptance rate
· Down and Up stacking versions
· Escrow function for one note or ticket
· DIMENSIONS 114mm W x 234mm D x 298mm H