The Vega from JCM features an optional bill recycler (Vega-RC), which will 'payout' up to 30 notes to customers, using banknotes as opposed to the traditional coin payout method.
It is equipped with a lockable, removable cash box, and can use either an up or down stacker.
The Vega-RC recycler can be conveniently mounted on top of the Vega acceptor, and benefits both operators and players alike in terms of cost and convenience.
The Vega can be installed in almost every kind of terminal, and the Vega-RC reduces the necessity for on-site cashiers and eliminates the issue of coin jams and empty hoppers.
· All major areas, including bill path, accessible without tools
· Recycler capacity - 30 notes
· Cashbox capacity - 300 notes (1000 optional)
· Note recycle feature is operator manageable by dip-switch
· Sensor path sealed against dust and liquids
· Highly secure anti-stringing technology
· PLEASE NOTE: The Vega does not read barcodes
· DIMENSIONS VEGA:104mm W x 153mm D x 117mm H (Vega)
· DIMENSIONS VEGA RC: 104mm W x 223mm D x 285mm H (Vega-RC)
· WEIGHT: 2.0 kg (Unit), 2.8 kg (Unit & Cashbox), 3.1 kg (Unit, Cashbox & Recycler)
· INTERFACE OPTIONS: Photo-coupler Isolation, RS-232C, Serial, ccTalk & MDB
· POWER REQUIREMENTS: 12vdc, 2A (Vega), 12vdc, 5A (Vega-RC)
· NOTE WIDTHS: 60mm - 82mm
· ACCEPTANCE RATE: 98% or higher
· VALIDATION SPEED: 3 seconds per note