JCM ICB Intelligent Cashbox
The Intelligent Cashbox system (ICB) is a superb accounting tool from JCM, allowing clients to read and record every banknote denomination in the note acceptor stacker without opening the device. It is high speed, low cost, and provides excellent security and efficiency for venues large or small.
The JCM ICB system consists of a Read/Write Tool, a software programme and an optional receipt printer. Any JCM stacker with the correct memory module fitted may be inserted into the Read/Write Tool, and have each banknote and ticket read in seconds.
The detailed result is then recorded in the software and an optional receipt can be printed for use in banking or accounting procedures.
All data is automatically recorded against the correct machine serial number, and is easily extracted to an Excel spreadsheet.
· Increases accountancy accuracy
· Eliminates human error in accounting process
· Compatible with iVizion, WBA and UBA series
· Internal memory stores all necessary information for every transaction accepted
· Automates cashboxes across the gaming floor
· Cashbox automatically linked to host machine
· Available in metal or lightweight, durable plastic
· ICB software reports can be customised to provide complete breakdown of banknote and ticket denominations
· DIMENSIONS (Read/Write Tool) 140mm W x 267mm D x 830mm H
· DIMENSIONS (Printer) 140mm W x 305mm D x 140mm H
· COMPATIBILITY ICB functions with all JCM WBA and UBA stackers with upgraded memory modules. JCM iVizion is supplied ICB-ready.
· OUTPUTS 2 x Serial outputs for printer & PC connections